Security, Data Integrity & Regulatory Compliance
- Secure HTTP (HTTPS) connection.
- All transactions are encrypted.
- AHA (American Hospital Association) endorsement. SayIt has received the exclusive endorsement of the AHA for speech recognition, noting the speed with which users can be productive.
- HIPAA (helath insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant.
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard compliant. Developed to encourage, enhance and facilitate adoption of consistent data security measures.
Cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Architecture
- Small desktop footprint. Small java applet downloaded and run each time - nothing installed.
- All computing power resides in the Cloud, frees up PC resources.
- Web-based. One licensed account lets you run SayIt from any computer.
- High availability. Service available 24 x 7 x 365.
- Cloud-based, centralized management of voice profiles, word lists, sentence models, speech commands, and all customization data.
- Suitable for an individual, a small business, or a large organization. Big or small, you get the same benefits of cloud-based speech recognition.
- Lower installation and support costs.
IT Departments Love SayIt!
- No extra software to install on the user's computers.
- Cloud-based processing - back-end speech recognition requires no additional hardware.
- Always the latest version.
- Lower floorspace demands and lower hardware costs.
- Back-end and front-end speech recognition use the same user's profile.
- No additional cost for a user to use speech recognition at home or while travelling. One profile, any computer.
- Less up-front capital expenditures required.
Speech-to-Text Transcription & Formatting
- Free-form dictation.
- Use speech to edit and format your transcripts.
- Use speech to format text when editing in applications that support rich-text.
- Advanced capabilities in Internet Explorer web pages including navigation, editing and cursor control.
Command and Control Workflow Accelerators
- Use speech to add commonly used text and graphics (normals, templates, etc.)
- Use speech to navigate applications, open files and web pages.
- Use speech to automate repetitive, multi-step tasks.
- Use speech to simulate keyboard input.
- Completely customizable for your applications and workflow.
Use Speech in Any Windows Application
- SayIt transcribes your speech and pastes the text where your cursor is.
- Use SayIt in any Windows application where you can type including Web browsers, email applications, word processors, spreadsheets, CRM, RMS, EMR, HIS, EHR, etc.
- SayIt can be used in Remote Desktop applications.
- You may also run on an Apple Mac. Tested on Mac Mini, MacBook and MacBook Pro running Lion and Mountain Lion.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
- Teach SayIt to understand you using the simple, easy to follow profile training wizard.
- Push-to-Talk technology records only when you want.
- Supports a wide variety of recording devices including USB, wireless, wireless DECT headsets, hand-held microphones, CTI switches (for desktop, VOIP and softphones).
- Microphone setup wizard optimizes recording level.
- Audio meter gives "visual confirmation" that SayIt can hear you and that the recoding level is optimal.
For larger organizations and resellers: Centralized Administration
- Customize SayIt for your end-users.
- Choose from multiple work-related language specializations.
- Easily deploy job aids like shortcuts and custom vocabulary across your organization.
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities.
- Access audio files and text for review and troubleshooting.
- Monitor new users from any computer to ensure their success.
- Set security policies such as password strength, history, and expiration.
- Add example documents to enhance accuracy of all users within the organization.
- Add new vocabulary, including pronunciations, for all users within the organization.
- Add Substitutions organization-wide to customize final output automatically - capitalization, acronyms, abbreviations, etc.
- Add custom command and control shortcuts for use by all users in the organization. They are available for their use immediately.
User Level Customization
- Add example documents to enhance your accuracy.
- Add words, including pronunciations, to your personal vocabulary.
- Add Substitutions to control the resulting text - use for abbreviations, capitalizations, acronyms, and more.
- Add custom command and control shortcuts to improve your productivity. Use to insert commonly used sentences, salutations, and even entire paragraphs.